- Landlord @ Cubitt Street, WC1X
- Thanks, Michele
- Landlord @ Horseshoe Court, EC1
They were highly professional and Sam particularly worked tirelessly to find me a tenant.
Thanks to them both and I would highly recommend them.
- Landlord @ St Cross Street, EC1
- Regards, Adam
- Tenant @ Milton House, EC1
- Landlord @ Furnival St, EC4
- Sincerely, Kurt van der Linde
- Lanlord @ Thackery Court, EC1
- Regards, Ed
- Landlord @ Inglebert Street, EC1
- Kind Regards, Jennifer
- Landlord @ Buckley House, EC1
- Thanks, Liz
- Landlord @ Furnival Street, EC4
- Thanks, Andrew.
- Landlord @ Bowling Green Lane, EC1
- Regards, Michelle
- Lanlord @ Brewhouse Yard, Ec1
- Thanks, Nick
- Landlord @ Wynyatt Street, EC1
As an inexperienced landlord, I had many basic questions, all of which Angela Kelly answered promptly and thoroughly. Business was conducted mostly via email as I was abroad during this period but Hurford Salvi Carr handled the entire process very efficiently. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending the agency highly.
- Thanks! Sharon
- Landlord @ Vine Hill, EC1
- Many thanks!
- Landlord @ Williams Court, N1
- Landlord @ Dufferin Avenue, EC1
- Landlord @ St john Street, EC1
- Kind Regards,
- Landlord @ Whitecross street, EC1
- Regards, Yvonne
- The Spitfire Building, N1
- Many thanks, Phil
- Landlord @ Spitfire Building, N1
- Regards Andy
- Landlord @ Cobalt Building, EC2
- Kind regards, Roderick
- Landlord @ Crescent House, EC1
- Kindest, Anthony
- Landlord @ The Red House, EC1
After going through a number of letting agencies presentations, I picked Hurford Salvi Carr based on Angela’s presence and reassurance, which ended up being a constant denominator throughout the transaction. I am a first time landlord and I was looking for someone that would have taken me through the whole process step by step and yet with intentionality. The team from Hurford Salvi Carr was really great at that.
I experienced being looked after by Giada Tramonti and Phillip Dowling for the first crucial stages of the letting process, while the wonderful Kerry Ward finished off the legal side of the transaction in a smooth way, giving me the opportunity to close a crucial deal and to actually start to really enjoy being a landlord.
- Thank you for being brilliant guys!
- Landlord @ Myddelton Passage, Clerkenwell, EC1
- Regards, Clive
- Landlord @ Dickinson Court, EC1
- Thanks, Sally Ffitch
- Landlord @ Thackery Court, EC1
- Thanks, Ian
- Landlord @ Farringdon Road, EC1
- All the best, David.
- Landlord @ Leather Lane
- Landlord @ City Piazza, EC1
- Kind Regards, Cynthia
- Landlord @ Cubitt Street, WC1
- Landlord @ Jerusalem Passage, EC1
- Landlord @ Moorgreen House, EC1
- Landlord @ Coopers House, EC2
- Landlord @ Blackfriars Lane, London EC4
- Tenant @ Dickens Court, EC1
It’s been a pleasure working with everyone at Hurford Salvi Carr & I look forward to continuing my relationship with the company.
- Best Regards, Su
- Landlord @ Callum Welch House, EC1Y
- Best regards, Mohammad Alnafisi
- Landlord @ City Pavilion, EC1
- Landlord @ Leather Lane, EC1
- Landlord @ Tapestry Building, EC2
The management service I have been receiving from Hurford Salvi Carr recently has been excellent. I have, in particular, been impressed by:
– the speed of response
– the persistence of Hurford Salvi Carr staff in dealing with my freeholder (London Borough of Camden, always very slow and difficult to deal with)
– the information I have received when Hurford Salvi Carr has resolved a problem reported by the tenants, e.g. cost of inspection and repairs,
– discussions around options and how to proceed arising from repairs and general maintenance issues.
I feel as though I am in a partnership with Hurford Salvi Carr to deliver good quality rented accommodation, through which I gain appropriate remuneration.
I feel I can contact Hurford Salvi Carr at any time for advice or information and that I will be responded to by a helpful, friendly, knowledgeable person.
- With best wishes, Helen
- Landlord @ Guildford Street, WC1N
- Justine and Ed
- Landlord @ Cobalt Building, EC2
- All the best Vanessa
- Landlord @ Ashby Street, EC1
I hope to work with you again soon.
- Thank you Jonathan
- Landlord @ Tintagel Court, EC1
I would in particular like to mention two Hurford Salvi Carr employees namely Angela Kelly and Laura Donahue who have been particularly helpful to me.
- Raoul Schneiderman
- Landlord @ Golden Lane Estate, EC1
- Regards Angus
- Landlord @ Leather Lane, EC1
Laura, thanks for all of your help, you’ve been great.
- Best wishes, Alistair
- Landord @ High Holborn,WC1V
advantage is their specialist knowledge of the local area they operate. Personnel at City Lettings, spearheaded by the dynamic Associate Director, Angela Kelly, is always proactive and deal with issues to the satisfaction of both landlord and
more importantly, the tenant. Their motto : a Happy Tenant will make a Satisfied Landlord. It WORKS !
- Landlord @ High Holborn, WC1
- Kind Regards, Charles
- Tenant @ Mountford House, EC1
- King Regards, Alan
- Landlord @ The Remus Building, EC1
– terms were fairly clear with all charges laid out explicitly
– Offers came in pretty quickly on both flats at competitive levels
– Once I accepted the offers they did turn into letting agreements
– people have generally been responsive on the questions I asked
– All tasks were broken down between different members of the team which is good I think because people are more focused on one particular area of the letting process (and the team members seem to communicate well with each other)
– statements of account are clear
I really liked the fact that everything could be done via email without having to print/sign/send documents back and forth. It was the first time I used the docusign platform and I find it very convenient
I also liked the research piece you sent on the various markets covered by your agency, this is particularly useful to a “first time” landlord to get an overview of the market dynamics in the area
So far I can say that if I have another property to let in the area I would definitely reuse your services
- Regards, T
- Landlord @ Courtyard Apartments, E1
- Landlord @ Sweeps, EC1
With my previous experience with Hurford Salvi Carr as a tenant about 4 years ago, I did not hesitate to contact them for letting out my property. I knew that their approach would be professional and the process would go smoothly.
I was more than happy to work with Hurford Salvi Carr and had a great experience again.
Every question and concern I had was dealt immediately and they were also able to deliver a good offer in a short time.
I would like to thank Angela, Tony and Kerry for their sincere and professional services.
- Kind Regards, C
- Landlord @ Kingsway Place, WC1
Over the past seven years they have consistently provided a very professional and helpful service on some 5 lettings.
I am happy to recommend them.
- Landlord @ Turnmill Street, EC1
- King Regards Nigel
- Landlord @ Hereford House, W1
A credible tenant was found without delay and Hurford Salvi Carr’s bright, efficient team dealt smoothly with the paperwork. The entire experience has been very positive, and I would unhesitatingly recommend Hurford Salvi Carr to anyone abroad contemplating buying-to-let in London.
- Best wishes, Rupert
- Landlord @ Courtyard Apartments, E1
If I have a criticism it is concerting repairs. You tend to choose the most expensive contractors…. But I must say they seem to do their job properly which is perhaps the most important thing. I think if the client felt than an effort had been made to “shop around” this would be most useful rather than the feeling that an absent landlord will always pay…..
In summary I am not certain that I would use any management company if I lived close to my property. But as this is not the case I think the money is well spent as I am quite sure you look after my interests.
- Best wishes as usual, Raoul
- Landlord @ Great Arthur House, EC1
I can say l am more than delighted with their recommendation.
As an overseas investor Hurford Salvi Carr has provided me with a unique quick service highly proactive ,Tony Xaykosy and his colleagues were superb in all senses, in 3 basic days Flat was furnished , paper work done , he provided lacked Fobs from Developer to unable tenant occupy the flat on punctual agreed date , all this done and l am away 6000 klm.
As a land lord l truly recommend Hurford Salvi Carr specifically City Office which is professionally managed by Mrs Angela Kelly whom surly you can rely on her.
- Thank you, Samir
- Landlord @ Spectrum Building, N1
- Kind Regards, Philippa Anderson
- Landlord @ Breams Buildings
- The Red House, EC1M 5RS
- best wishes, Phil.
- Landlord @ 11, 1 Britton St, EC1M 5NW
- Mr B
- Landlord @ Carthusian St, EC1M 6AD
- Landlord @ the Cobalt Building in EC2
Whether it is marketing, vetting tenants or managing the property they have always been first class and respond promptly to queries and questions.
- Landlord @ Great Sutton St, E1
- Regards, Andrew.
- Landlord @ 18 Horseshoe Court, EC1V
- Best regards. Kim.
- Landlord @ Queens Quay, EC4V
We were happy with the service you and your staff provided and will be asking you to market our flat in Fennel Apartments when the current tenancy ends.
- Many thanks. Regards, Margaret.
- Landlord @ Wesley House Little Britain EC1
I have been cooperating with Hurford Salvi Carr for the last 3 ½ years. Every time I needed to rent my property, all the people at the Lettings Department in Britton street branch were very friendly and helpful. They managed to find suitable tenants in just a few days time leaving no void periods between tenancies. What’s the most important is that they are available to every question I have and provide professional service throughout and until the end of each tenancy. All the best to each and everyone of you.
- Regards, Eugene
- Landlord @ City Pavillion, Britton St, EC1
Rent is followed up well and it is a comfort to have a large team of reliable contacts in the letting department to deal with in this segment of the letting market.
As a landlord as well as a tenant I can rely on the services offered by the Hurford-Salvi-Carr Team.
- regards, Johan.
- Landlord & Tenant @ Tapestry Building, Clerkenwell Rd, EC1M
- Thanks, Colm Kelleher
- Landlord @ Thackery Court, Turnmill St, EC1
What has been unique about their service is the equal measure of quick, proactive response on our behalf combined with flexibility when it’s been necessary, particularly in the recent economic climate.
We have had the privilege of knowing most of our long-term tenants over the past seven years and it’s been equally important that they have been happy with HSC as well; something which is critical as we live abroad
- Thank you, Talin.
- Landlord - Clerkenwell Road
I recently wrote a testimonial for the excellent service that Hannah Parker had given me in letting my flat. But without wishing to take anything from her I’d like to add that the main reason I came back to you this year is the superb service I’ve always had from Angela.
The fact that she’s completely bonkers only seems to make her even better at her job. She was patient and polite with me to the point of madness when at the beginning of my letting process this year I allowed myself to be persuaded by some chancers to go with them for what they promised would be a much higher rental. Inevitably, I came back and there was no “I told you so” – well, there was, but it was witty – and although it had cost us valuable time she wasn’t the least bit iffy and just got stuck right in. She must have known I’d be back…
She’s always great for advice, terrifically helpful, positive and, as I’ve already said is so important, a larf. I have already recommended HSC to someone as a result of the service I get and I shall continue to do so.
And it’s because of Angela – and Hannah.
- Landlord - Canal Building
- Regards, Angus Fletcher .
- Landlord. Leather Lane, EC1.
- Regards, Chris.
- Farringdon Road
From the onset we were very impressed by how professional, knowledgeable and helpful Alex was. We had quite specific requirements for the flat we were looking for and Alex was very attentive in understanding our requests and finding properties that matched. Compared to other agents, he was clearly in a different class. Each time we met with him he was on time, friendly and well prepared to show us the properties. When we did find the our ideal flat he was also very organised and helpful in pushing through our offer and getting us to a move in date. All in all, hats off to him.
Finally, on a broader note, it does have to be said that Hurford Salvi Carr did seem to have some of the better, more fairly priced, flats in the EC1/N1 area. It definitely does seem to stand out from the local competition and we will recommend you to others interested in the area.
That’s all we wanted to say really. Just thought it was worth recognising the good service we received. Per below Alex did ask if we could write a referral, so hopefully this can double as that as well!
- Kind regards, Patrick.
- Union Wharf, Wenlock Road